No cattery viewings allowed at this time. Customers can look at the photos and details on the website and speak to Lesley if you have any questions. Or we can arrange a viewing via WhatsApp video.
DROPPING KITTY OFF
1. Pre-arrange a drop off time by phone or text (01886 821154 / 07926 493271).
2. No owners are allowed into the cattery building.
3. Do not come to the cattery if showing any signs of Covid-19.
4. One person only to bring kitty.
5. Please phone (01886 821154 / 07926 493271) from the driveway to let us know you have arrived and stay in the car.
6. We will collect your kitty directly from the car maintaining social distance.
7. We will ask you to reconfirm contact numbers, up to date vaccination details, dietary changes and your collection date and time.
8. We will wipe over the surface of the carrier handle with disinfectant.
9. We will wash hands after any contact with the carrier or kitty.
The cattery will accept a kitty from a positive household under exceptional circumstances. Please phone to discuss arrangements.
1. Pre-arrange a pickup time.
2. Please phone (01886 821154 / 07926 493271) from the driveway to let us know that you have arrived and stay in the car.
3. We will return your kitty whilst maintaining social distance.
4. Gloves will be used to carry your carrier.
5. Please wash hands after any contact with the carrier or kitty.
Payment accepted by bank transfer, cheque and cash (cash placed in an envelope).
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.